The following part contains the format I’ll use for my reviews to be posted here. 🙂
NO. OF PAGES:
SYNOPSIS: May be my own or may be taken somewhere else. I’ll credit the original source if ever the synopsis isn’t mine. This part will not include spoilers.
REXY’S RATING: I will be following the Goodreads rating.
1 star – didn’t like it
2 stars – it was OK
3 stars – liked it
4 stars – really liked it
5 stars – it was amazing
REXY’S THOUGHTS: This will be the part of the actual review. I’ll be honest in typing the things I liked and the things I didn’t. Although some might disagree with my opinions, please be reminded that this is my blog so I think I more than have the right to type what I want as long as it is honest 🙂
The following areas may or may not appear in my review:
- The book cover
- The title
- The first chapters
- The development of the characters
- The words used by the author
- The development of the plot
- The ending
- My Happiness Meter– deals with whether a book made me smile, laugh or die laughing while I was reading along with a short explanation of why in the world I felt that way.
- My Annoyance Meter– deals with whether a book made me unannoyed, annoyed or ready to kill someone while I was reading along with a short explanation of why in the world I felt that way. Rating may or may be good for a book.
1- I wasn’t annoyed at all. Yay?
3-What in hell’s name was this author thinking?!?! I’m ready to asdfghjjkkll !!@!#$% . UGHHHHH
EVERY WORD UP TO ‘REXY’S METERS’ SHALL NOT CONTAIN ANY SPOILERS.
MY THOUGHTS ABOUT THE BOOK THAT MIGHT CONTAIN SPOILERS WILL BE POSTED AFTER THIS PHOTO:
Thank you for your interest at reading my reviews. I hope you find them helpful 🙂
Please note that I accept suggestions or requests for books to be reviewed. 🙂
Much love and happy reading!